Hollywood, Sacramento, Vegas, OH MY!!

Noriko

Tarin

Capitol Building


Civil War Era American Flag


Assembly Floor


Capitol Building Dome


Las Vegas Strip Nightscape


I had LOTS of fun these past few weeks with friends and family :)

FIRST: I didn't actually go to Hollywood, but felt like I did when Noriko and Tarin allowed me to practice my "Hollywood 1940's Glamour" shots with them. It turned out to be like a fun & crazy mom's slumber party (minus the actual sleeping over since we do have kids to go home to!)!! We had a blast!! Check these SUPER HOT MAMAS out!! I'm very pleased with my first attempt at these types of images; thanks juicy working mamas!

SECOND: My friends from Bakersfield came to visit me for 3 days, and we had soooooooooo much fun :) We also had the opportunity to visit our capitol building, and I was floored by the beauty of our history... It is a must visit "staycation" destination when you have a chance!! They also had a small display room with American flags from the civil war era... To think that some patriotic citizen sewed each and every one of those stitches gave me goosebumps...
THIRD: I went to Las Vegas with my mom for 2 days, and the best part was watching the Lion King's musical!! OMG, I had goosebumps AGAIN all the time! The costumes, stage setting, and music was all superb! You have to check it out!!

Well, until next time! Good drama, bring it on!!

0 comments: