Happy 4th of July, EVERYONE!!

#1 #2

#3 #4


#5 #6


WOW!! What a great 4th of July we had!! My kids and I attended our very first fireworks show in Davis with other family members, and what a blast it was!! The music was awesome, food was amazing, and the company topped the cake :)

I was able to successfully photograph some amazing fireworks. Here are a few of MANY incredible images that I was able to capture. I loved their colors and shapes so much that I kinda went CRAZY on the saturation and made unique and creative images to satisfy my artistic curiosity :)

My goal for next July 4th: own a wide-angle lens and capture more of what I see that's exciting; fireworks AND people enjoying them!!

Which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

TJ, I actually could not pick a favorite. All of these remind me of the fun of the 4th. I have never seen anyone take photos of fireworks. They are beautiful! T.

Nataly said...

Wow! I tried to take pictures of the Del mar Fair fireworks and none of them came out...I need a new fancy camera like yours... I love picture number 3 it's simple and it looks like a sunflower. #1 and 2 look like paintings. #4 reminds me of Disney's magic/ or Fantasia.